Our home is great for reunions or getaways to enjoy hiking the Legends of Superior trails, antique shopping, wine tasting, or many of the events Superior has to offer.
The original house was built in 1914 when Superior was a booming silver mining town. Copper and gold were found in 1875, paving the way for a long run in mining history in the area.
Señor Albert B. Gomez and Señora Emma E. Gomez added to the original structure in 1973 to accommodate their growing family of 7 children. Come and enjoy a day, weekend, or longer in Casa De Gomez with its old eclectic charm mixed with modern amenities.